Optimizing the operation of the food delivery serviceTasks
The client needed a system for organizing food delivery, combining work with customers, accounting for leftover food, placing orders and a personal account for users.What was doneAccurate accounting of balances
Each dish has a technological map in the system with a list of products required for preparation. All products in the system are associated with dishes in the format of sets, which made it possible to write off used products from the balance of the warehouseOrder functionality
When placing orders, dishes are divided into categories for quick search. The system also automatically determines the availability of dishes based on the availability of ingredients for their preparation in the warehouse; if something is missing, the dish becomes unavailable for orderingAnalytics and reporting
The system automatically calculates the cost of each dish and the profit from the order.
In the Analytics section, you can collect data to adjust the menu, order products, and analyze economic activity.
Data on customer orders made it possible to identify regular customers and implement a loyalty program for themUsers' personal account
Here customers see their order history, can ask questions, create a new order and monitor its statusIntegration with YooMoney
For convenient online paymentamoCRM implemented
For convenient communication with clients, amoCRM and service integration with GoSklad were set upResults
- In just 4 days, a full-fledged tool for managing cafes in the “food-to-go” format was created
- A personal account for clients was introduced, which allowed us to avoid large expenses for the development of a mobile application or website
- Automated accounting for procurement analysis and operational efficiency
- Technological maps of dishes were set up to optimize production processes
- Configured amoCRM for effective communication with clients